Can I have alcoholic beverages at my event?

City parks are alcohol free. However, you may obtain a Special Event Permit with a Park Use Permit for an additional processing fee. Contact the Facilities Division at 619.667.1307 for additional information and fees. Glass containers are not permitted in the parks.


Show All Answers

1. Can we take our dog to the park?
2. Are there any places where my dog can be off leash?
3. Can I reserve an area for a picnic in a City park?
4. Do I need a Park Permit?
5. Can I have alcoholic beverages at my event?
6. Can I bring a barbecue to the park?
7. Can I have my wedding ceremony in the park?
8. Can I have a band or DJ at my event in the park?
9. Can I have pony rides at my child's birthday party?
10. Where are La Mesa's parks?